Sunday, September 20, 2009

Welcom Back

O.K. It's been about a year since I've posted to my blog, and I'm ready to get back into it. :) Decided I can't try to play catch up, so thought I'd just dive in and post a few pics. This post will pretty much be Logan's debut...

Eat your heart out, Gramma. Is this boy cute or what!?!
Gracie loves being big sister! All our girls just adore Logan. I'm amazed he ever gets any sleep with all his sisters talking to him and loving on him.
Back to work. I went back to work in the NICU on September 4th. The transition has been easier than I thought. Of coarse it helps that Logan is sleeping pretty much the whole time I'm gone (working 2 nights/week) and Eldon is great with the kids. I feel like I have the best of all worlds right now. I get to focus on my family Mon--Fri, keep up my RN skills weekend nights, and Eldon is home with the kids while I am sleeping during the day. I love my job and this schedule is very accommodating to our family and keeping up with breastfeeding. It is a bit of a sacrifice to give up most weekends, but has led us to be more proactive about planning family fun time. It's working out good for now, knock on wood!


Cute Logie-face. Who can resist those squishy cheeks! (P.S. Don't look at my face; one of the side affects of working nights--tired, tired looking face after night number 2, but who wants to sleep when you can be kissing those soft, squishy cheeks!)

1 comment:

Pickett Fences said...

Hey welcome Back! I hope that you are doing well, I am glad you are back and going. Love Ya, Keri