Sunday, October 26, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Things are starting to settle down. Life almost feels "normal" again (knock on wood), so I thought I would catch up on posting some pics.

Having fun at Tauphus park (August).


Swimming during Eldon's "Summer Splash" event. (August).

Kind of embarrassing, but...yes, my friends and I were at Barnes & Noble at midnight when Breaking Dawn was released. I laughed so hard that night, fun times. :)

McKyla was so brave for her kindergarten shots! Her pediatrician's office is so cool; each room has a different theme. (August)


Look! Gracie's wearing pink--and loving it as you can tell. (August in the Fieldstone house).



Annalese at her first day of school. Another year with an awesome teacher! (August)


McKyla and Conner lining up for their first day of kindergarten! (August)

Annalese turned 8-years-old and got her ears pierced. (September)

Annalese in her baptism dress. She was baptised on October 11th. Thanks to everyone that was able to come. It really meant a lot to Annalese, and was fun for us.

Gracie and Kaurlie before the baptism.

Going for a 6-wheeler ride with the cousins after the baptism. (Don't try this at home).

Cyndalynn and Senika hanging out.
Baylee girl dancing. Her and McKyla must have changed clothes a thousand times that weekend!

Westin, Annalese, and Justin watching the movie they made with the cousins. It was suppose to be scary, but mostly it was hillarious!
Guess that's it for tonight! More later.

5 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

Thanks for catching us up! Miss you!

Brenda Chihi said...

Good times, good times, I love being able to see all the fun events of your lives!

Pickett Fences said...

It feels like I was with you through all those fun times. I am the coolest friend thought, J/K.

Thanks for everything, I will talk to you when I get back.

Amy said...

Crazy to have an 8 year old huh? Congrats to her though! Do not be embarrassed about being at the midnight release of Breaking Dawn! After all, all the cool moms were there too!

Pickett Fences said...

I miss you on your blog page, you need to post pics on here. love ya