Monday, May 5, 2008

Favorite Thing: Mommy-Daughter Dates

I said I was going to post some of my "favorite little things." I'll start with Mommy-Daughter Dates. Definitely one of my favorite things! It's become a tradition. I get to have a little one-on-one time with each of my girls; they choose what we do (within reason). Eldon gets to take them on Daddy-Daughter dates, too. Anyway, Annalese and I went out on our date April 25th. Here are a few pics.


Annalese and I went out for Jamba Juice, then she came with me to my hair appointment. Afterwards we went out to eat at Primo's (her fav). My favorite part was playing airhockey with her and jamming out to Jonnas Brothers' "Year 3000" in the car. So fun! After dinner we went to the mall and got these Mother-Daughter necklaces.
Close-up of our necklaces.
This is Annalese being silly in Old Navy. She loves to see the look on people's faces when she stands in the store windows and poses as a manican. It is so funny when they look closer and realize it's a real girl. She is a lot of fun.


I am constantly amazed by Annalese's goodness. We saw one of my friends at the mall. My friend was crying and we stopped to talk. Annalese invited her to join us and was sincerely excited to have her along.

We spent more time shopping then I would like on this particular date, but we found some great deals for Annalese and her sisters. I'm really proud of the way Annalese doesn't complain when we put things back that we don't need or that cost too much, and the way she wants her sisters to be happy, too. She always makes sure she brings them something back from her dates. She really is a sweet girl and a ton of fun to hang out with. Thanks for a fun night, Lesey!


No comments: