Friday, September 19, 2008

M.I.A.

Haven't posted in a LONG while. Life is just a blur from about the end of July to now. Some how we managed to get moved into the new house. The building inspectors granted us a temporary certificate of occupancy at the very last minute. Thanks to Rob and Annette for their truck and all their help, Brad and Sara for letting us use their awesome trailer, Wayne and Gail for coming back to rescue us, and all those muscle men that stepped in to help.


Signed papers on the loan yesterday. Bit by bit things are falling into place. I love the new house. This feels like a good change. But I have to admit, all this stress just about broke me. Good thing I have an amazing husband willing to hang in there with me. Seriously.


Well, now that things are settling down, I am going to find myself. If I should happen to come by here before I get back, please keep me here until I return. Thanks.

2 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

I can relate to the stress...call me if you need vent about it!

Pickett Fences said...

Yeah, you are in your house. I must admit it is very beautiful. You and Eldon have really good taste. Call me this week.

Keri