Sunday, April 20, 2008

McKyla Gets "Bangs"

I decided it's probably time I stop cutting my girls' hair and just take them to a salon. I cut McKyla's hair this week. I wanted to give her some bangs and cut her hair for summer (if it ever makes it's way to Idaho). I think it ended up cute, but it took an hour and forty minutes! I'm too picky with short cuts. Thank goodness she was so sweet and patient. Here are a few pics; she had a lot of fun posing for me.




Gracie's almost three-years-old; can you believe it?!? Her birthday is on Wednesday. Nona and Grandpa Tilley came down for the weekend. So nice to have a good visit with them. The girls were sooooo excited! Nona made this Barbie cake for Gracie and she loved it.

Other updates: We are very excited! We currently have 12 nieces and nephews, but it looks like we may have 16 by the end of 2008-ish. My sister-in-law Mindy is pregnant due in September, my sister Shae called to tell us she and Kevin are expecting in December, and my sister-in-law, Brenda, called and said she and Mourad just made it to the next step in their efforts to adopt a baby girl from Tunisia. If all goes well, they may also be able to adopt an older child from an orphanage while they are there. We are so excited for them; they are so good with kids and have been great foster parents. Fun to see our family growing.
Well, that's it for now. It's been a long week. I have a lot on my mind. Maybe I'll write about it later. Good night!

No comments: