Tuesday, April 8, 2008

This Week In the News

Just a few pics and notes from the past week or so.

Annalese has been begging, and is VERY excited to be doing her own hair with the flat iron. She was so excited she also styled my and McKyla's hair. Now we just need to get Daddy to let her experiment on him!
Kind of a downer of a week as far as the new house goes. Not much has happened. Just waiting for this so we can do that, and that so we can do this.
Here's the girls climbing the ice mountain in our cold storage room. As you can see, it's definately cold. This is the last of the ice to get out of the house. It's going to be a booger to get out.



Here's our little helpers. (Yes, those are the "Christmas jammies" Gracie can't live without. I don't have the heart to hide them from her.) The girls are trying to help us dry up some water by spreading "pixie dust". :) Besideds being cute, they're very cheap labor and innovative, too.


That's Gracie in my coat next to Annalese. The bare mid-drift in those Christmas jammies finally convinced her to let us put something warmer on her. She looks like a magician.



One of my precious "Mommy Moments." I was a little stressed out and Gracie had a good talk with me. She was like, " 'Mere, Mom. You just need to get comfty, Mom. Here under the blankets like this." She made me smile, and I was very "comfty" listening to her. Good reminder that I need to take the time for more moments like this.

No comments: